jueves, 31 de julio de 2014


My Winter break

In my Winter break i did almost nothing interesting. I spent most of the days trying to learn a song in my acoustic guitar. For my joy i could learn that song. When i was out, i usually went to see my dad, my grandmother and my uncle. My friends who have family on another cities, travell out of Santiago to meet with their parents and brothers. So that means that i didn’t party too much. The only remarkable thing that i did on this vacation was going to the cinehoyts and see the film “the dawn of the planet of the apes”. That was important because were too many years since i had’t gone to see a mainstream movie. I like other kinds of movies like the arthouse films. I enjoyed going to the cinehoyts, because i understood that sometimes is good to break your own rules about doing certain things, at least sometimes, if you are to bored and with nothing to do. And also was a good time spent with my mom, because since i am each year older, i dont usually spent too many time with her, so the experience was interesting. So that was very very remarkable

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario