miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014


My Vacations.

Hello my name i Diego Escobar i´m 20 years old and i study geography in the “universidad de chile”. On my holidays ( wich started when i finished  the academic year and i passed the only one exam i had to do to approve geology) i ironically spent my time working on a restaurant called schopdog wich was a very bad job because of  the  boss i had, who was a very annoying  person and a little scoundrel. I worked as a part time, but  it sometimes looked as full time job because of all the things i´ve had to do( being a butler, clean the floor,clean the bathroom, etc) when i got to the day of the interview with the big man, i was only supposed to being a garzon but clearly he didn't tell me all the true. And the didnt pay me enough considering the multiple thing i had to do while i was there. Nevertelles i only spent one single month there, so, at the moment  that experience does’t represent a big trauma for me. In the next mont january i decided to stay in my home and take finally a break. With the money i won working i bought a pair of humbucker’s pickup to put them on my electric guitar. A luthier did that job and when i got my guitar with the pickups, i was ready to start playing again as i hadn’t done since months. Besides playing guitar on the loneliness of my home ( my fathers had gone to europe) i joined a few times with my friends to spent a good time (mostly drinking beer, talking a lot about politic and eating barbecues). Also i searched for musicians to start a band. This proyect is still in progress because despite i find a bass guitar player and a guitar player (who both of them joined to me) we still  havent got a drummer. Well...Despite i didn't did so many things on my vacations, i fell them too short.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario